Getting started with HelpSeeker
Join as a service provider
Visit Service provider, scroll down, and fill out the form titled “Join HelpSeeker as a Service Provider today”. Once the form is filled out and submitted by clicking on “start your free account now” you will receive login information and password from us within a few business hours.
Note: The email and telephone number you provide on the sign-up form will not be visible to the public.
You will be taken to a world map.
Using the menu on the left-hand side click on “Listings” and select “Add new” from the drop-down menu.
Here is where you add your organization’s information and the programs.
Tips When Entering Your Information
- At the top either select “Location” or “Program”.
- Locations are the bricks and mortar of an organization (the geographical location and/or organization/agency’s name).
- Programs are the services offered by that organization or agency. (You cannot change an entered location to a program or vice versa without deleting and re-entering, please double check your selection.)
- Fill out every field with a red asterisk* , including: Listing name, Full address, and a helpful description of up to 1,000 characters. Enter as much information as possible to ensure clients can access the program details and information.
- Copy address to field directly above the map in “find address by the map” space, it will auto generate the location and will pop up a line, you can then make typing changes to the address if needed.
- Ensure all extra spaces are removed, including spaces in the hours field.
- Click the highlighted blue button “Create Listing” , once all the necessary fields are complete.
- Tag all relevant categories, including a population focus and a service/need. Click “Save”.
- You have now entered in either a location or a program. Repeat the steps to enter the rest of your information.
Still need help or have questions?
Looking for more information on partnerships or have a question for us?
We would love to hear from you!